Hi out there,

What i like to know, is how could you know, that a sudoku-like number table is
a real sudoku with only ONE SINGLE solution?

The Solvers from the quiz (which I did not read) will surely find a solution.
But where did the sudokus themselves came from?

What about a sudoku-generator? Which leads to: How to proof a certain number
table has one and only one solution?

Maybe the solvers do that already? And if so, which one does?

Sorry for the memo-style onf the message. It just came to my mind and had to be
written down.

regards
ralf