that has been posted to comp.lang.misc as well.

Well, the time has come to start documenting the library modules--the
stuff until lib/.

I'm trying to work out which ones to document--which library files are
actually used. So, I was wondering if you kind folks could help me
out: Below is a list of all the modules. Could you please respond with
a message containing two lists, one containing things I should
definitely document, the other containing things I definitely should
not document. If you aren't sure about a particular module, don't put
it in either list.

I appreciate your time.

Dave

English.rb