On Thursday 25 August 2005 08:15 am, tony summerfelt wrote:
> Brock Weaver wrote on 8/24/2005 10:51 AM:
> > I've been leaning towards Eclipse, but haven't tried it out yet -- any
> > ruby / rails plugins for it?
>
> i'm not sure i'd use 'snappy' and 'eclipse' together :)

And, Off Point for this post, I guess if I was going to ask for a snappy
whatever, I'd say something about the environment, like snappy on a system
running a 233 MHz Pentium, 256 MB of RAM, running a mix of processes
typically including 5 open edit windows, 10 browser windows, ...

(I guess I'm getting carried away, but I'm sure a lot of developers on their 3
GHz, 1 GB systems think their app is snappy, but then I run it and ;-(  (My
system is 500 MHZ with 384 MB of RAM, and a typical mixture of open windows
quite a bit larger than mentioned above--4 open browser with 10-15 tabs each
is not unusual, plus 6-7 konsole "tabs", 3-6 nedit windows, kmail, ...)

regards,
Randy Kramer