It seems that not lot of people know Mondrian IDE. I'm wondering why
people don't use it, because it's as fast as arachno and is coded in
ruby.

On 24/08/05, Brock Weaver <brockweaver / gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> *  Cross platform.  I spend days on XP and nights on Suse, with occassional OS X
check
> *  Multiple Document Interface.  SciTe's single doc interface just won't do
check
> *  Debugging = not needed.  Just a good editor
check, no debugger yet :-P
> *  FreeRIDE = no go.  Doesn't respect my mouse speed
check, really fast
> *  Emacs = no go.  I'm a vi guy, but not for this situation
not check, there is no :command input
> *  Teh snappy.  Startup time doesn't matter, text editing does
not check, it's too fast for your requirements :-P

[snip]

Take a look at it : http://www.mondrian-ide.com/

--
Cheers,