Greg Donald wrote:
> On 8/21/05, James Britt <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:
>
>>Have you subscribed to the ruby-doc list?
>

> Yes.
>

>>Offered assistance there?
>

> Yes.

Thank you very much! All assistance is greatly appreciated.

>>Contacted the site admin?  Made suggestions to improve what already exists?
>

> Someone suggested I grab the latest version of the source and begin to
> submit patches.  Sounds like a plan except I'm not sure where to get
> it.  I found this page:
>
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/20020106.html
>
> But none of the CVS info works.  Is this the current CVS info?  Are
> the Ruby docs in the Ruby CVS tree?  I found this:
>
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/doc/

Um, not really. The docs for the core and standard library are part of
the source code, and are extracted using the rdoc tool.

I believe these are the sections of interest (though perhaps someone
else can confirm this)

http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/ (the *.c files define
the core libraries)
http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/lib/