Eric Hodel wrote:

> Which is exactly as it should be, WEBrick is not mentioned in
> lib/.document:
>
> $ grep -i webrick lib/.document
> $
>
> Somebody needs to make sure that they're OK to be RDoc'd and get them
> added to lib/.document.

What's the criteria?  I can think of two things offhand:

* The code does not redefine any other classes (as this tends to boink
the original ri files.)  E.g., it is not adding or altering methods in,
say, Array or String.  (Or, if it does redefine stuff, that part does
not get ri'ed.  I think nodoc can handle that.)

* The code has some useful docs.

Certainly it would be nice to get those doc'ed libs from the stdlib into
ri by default.

James