Hi!

I recently installed Ruby 1.6.3 using the Pragmatic Programmer's Ruby
installer for Windows systems.
Now, the problem I have is, that

require 'gtk'

won't work. For example trying to fire up the SameGame (from the RAA)
gives the following

same.rb:9:in `require': dlopen: Win32 error 126 -
/cygdrive/e/Programme/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.6/i386-cygwin/gtk.so
(LoadError)
        from same.rb:9

Other programs reqiring 'gtk' have the same problem. The  strange think
(at least to me) is that 'tk' requiring programs work fine.

What I do not understand is the '/cygdrive/e' part in the error message
(seems to come from $:)?

And: One one of the Win2K systems I use it worked with Ruby 1.6.2
installed with the 1.6.2 installer from Dave & Andy...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Stephan

--
Stephan Kaemper                      Mail: Stephan.Kaemper / t-online.de
Germany