On 23 Aug 2005, at 13:24, Mark Volkmann wrote:

> It's unclear to me what I can expect ri to know about. Does this
> differ depending on whether I used the one-click installer or built
> from source? Should ri know about every built-in class/module? Should
> ri know about anything in the standard library? When I install
> something new, do the installers typically add documentation that is
> accessible to ri?

ri should know about just about everything in the core.  It should
know about all extensions mentioned in ext/.document, and all
standard library classes/modules mentioned in lib/.document in the
source.

Currently, rubygems does not generate ri information.  It is
commented out.

FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04