On 8/23/05, Robby Russell <robby.lists / planetargon.com> wrote:
> Yeah, try this:
>
> http://poignantguide.net/ruby/
>
> ;-)
>
> Actually, to my knowledge, aside from the Pickaxe, there isn't a whole
> lot to *pick* from. I'm sure that over the next year or two that will
> drastically change.
>
> I've heard people mention, "The Ruby Way"
>
> http://rubyurl.com/Dq5

I've already "done my time" with why's guide.  Its a fun read but I'm
looking for something a little bit more "direct" (and not online).  I
think why's guide would really benefit from a full book printing, as
its layout and sidebars and what not don't translate well to a
printout from the browser.

I'll also have to check out the Ruby Way.  Thanks.
- Rob