On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 00:30 +0900, Rob Sanheim wrote:
> Is there an equivalent book to Meyers' "Effective C++" series and
> Bloch's "Effective Java" for Ruby?  I know the Pickaxe book is the
> standard reference/tutorial book, but how about a book that focuses on
> best practices, gotchas, common idioms, ideas for API design, and all
> that good stuff?

Yeah, try this:

http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

;-)

Actually, to my knowledge, aside from the Pickaxe, there isn't a whole
lot to *pick* from. I'm sure that over the next year or two that will
drastically change.

I've heard people mention, "The Ruby Way"

http://rubyurl.com/Dq5

-Robby

--
* Robby Russell, Owner.Developer.Geek