Hello Lucas,

LN> Hi,

LN> I've documented my project with RDoc, but I have a problem : how do I know
LN> which methods/classes are not documented yet, or even better, which ones are
LN> not well enough documented (like: length of documentation < sthing) ? Does
LN> something like that exist ?

You can try ArachnoRuby. The class browser does take the data from the
generated RI files (which hold the same as RDOC, just in a different
format) and puts a small documented icon behinds it. So you easily see
what methods are not documented. But there is no metric tool for the
second part of your question.

LN> If not, I'd look at coding this. I was thinking of adding a "generator" which
LN> would generate a report about the quality of the documentation instead of the
LN> documentation itself. Do you think this is the good approach ?

Depends, many people who ever worked in larger companies hate this
kind of coding style metrics as a long comment does not mean a good
comment. But sometimes i would like to get some metrics and i'm sure
it will make it easier if we could point volunteers to parts in the
standard library that needs more documentation.