At Euruko 2005, will we have a wifi network and an internet
connection? I'm thinking of adding an audience participation component
to a presentation, which would probably require internet access.

Also can someone in the know recommend a hotel for people to stay at
via the website? It'll be more fun to be at a hotel near the venue
with other attendees.

Thanks to the organizers!

cheers,
Rob