Hi,

I've documented my project with RDoc, but I have a problem : how do I know
which methods/classes are not documented yet, or even better, which ones are
not well enough documented (like: length of documentation < sthing) ? Does
something like that exist ?

If not, I'd look at coding this. I was thinking of adding a "generator" which
would generate a report about the quality of the documentation instead of the
documentation itself. Do you think this is the good approach ?

Thank you,
--
| Lucas Nussbaum
| lucas / lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas / nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |