there's nothing wrong with having a few domains all point to the same space
... i would really like to use ru.by but as people have pointed out, ruby.net
would be more sensible. whoever gets ruby.net should think about getting
ru.by at the same time, and point them both to the same site!

ps) all this discussion in increasing the chance some malicious person snaps
both up before someone legitimate does.

luke

news:200508211156.j7LBuAdh009539 / sharui.nakada.niregi.kanuma.tochigi.jp...