Michael Schuerig [mailto:michael / schuerig.de] wrote:

#I'm pleased to announce a new release of BoilerPlate, a
#framework on top
#of Rails that is intended to make development of data-centric
#applications as easy as possible. In its current state there is a real
#chance that it can become useful to anyone beside me.
#
#You can view screenshots, play with some static fake pages,
#and download
#the whole thing at
#
#  http://www.schuerig.de/michael/boilerplate/

very cool!
very clean graphics.

#If you try out BoilerPlate, I hope you enjoy the experience.

not tried yet but will do.
I'll test it on IE too.

Thanks and kind regards -botp

#
#Michael
#
#--
#Michael Schuerig                          Thinking is trying to make up
#mailto:michael / schuerig.de                for a gap in one's education.
#http://www.schuerig.de/michael/                          --Gilbert Ryle
#
#
#