Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In message "Re: www.ruby.net"
>    on Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:51:17 +0900, Daniel Schierbeck <daniel.schierbeck / gmail.com> writes:
>
>|I think we should purchase www.ruby.net - it's much cleaner and
>|easy-to-pass-on-to-others than www.ruby-lang.org, it's shorter, and it's
>|up for sale (www.ruby.org isn't being used for a website, but I don't
>|think it's for sale). I'd be happy to chip in with some cash if we
>|decide to buy it.

The problem with this is that gem dealers and the like are pretty money
oriented folks and will likely drive a hard bargain.  I'd recommend
getting ruby.japan (or whatever the country code is) as a better buy and
I think it looks cooler too.  Can't you do that?  Don't get ruby.us,
though, as this country has a very bad reputation and is soon gonna be
in deep and irreparable depression.
xc

--
Xeno Campanoli, xeno / eskimo.com, http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno
The Internet:  I'd rather have Al invent it than have George take it over.