Hi All,

This post is related to Rails, I have 2 questions:

1.I have an array of fileNames of images in the controller and I want to
paginate the images, say 20 images per page. I got the images from Dir.glob.

2.I need to zip a large number of file, thus, to show the user the
progress of zipping, I created a link:

<%= link_to_remote("download selected",
   :update => nil,
   :complete => "Element.hide('progress')",
   :url => { :action => :download }) %>

in the controller for download,
I do the zipping part and after the zip is done, I do a send_file
but, I do not get the "downlaod as" dialog box in the browser.

Howvevr, if i use link_to, I do get the download. But, I wanted to show
the progress of zipping as it could involve large number of file.

Regards
Gnan