Dibya Prakash wrote:
> Hi,
> Even i m ready to help in the documentation.I propose ruby.org be used
> for community development purpose and ruby.net for the Ruby opn source
> projects.
>
> Thanks n Regards
> Dibya Prakash
>

> On 8/21/05, Greg Donald <destiney / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 8/21/05, Daniel Schierbeck <daniel.schierbeck / gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Maybe we could even make a new Ruby site (with a php.net style
>>>documentation!). Well, we can always discuss that later.
>>
>>I'm for that.  I would gladly help with documentation work.

The problem with ruby.org is that it's being used as an e-mail domain -
I doubt we'll be able to purchase it. We *could* give it a try though.

But ruby.net should suffice - we could always create subdomains, i.e.
dev.ruby.net, doc.ruby.net, help.ruby.net, download.ruby.net etc. etc.

Cheers,
Daniel Schierbeck