On 8/20/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Aug 20, 2005, at 3:38 PM, Sy wrote:
>
> > I'm still looking for a Ruby-scriptable Telnet/MUD client.  Does
> > anyone know of one?
>
> You could make one and make at least one person happy, it seems.  ;)

I seriously thought of that.  Then I realised how dismayed I was when
seeing other amateur-night software out there in a "category killer"
position which has been left unfinished for years by the sole
developer.

Frankly, I wouldn't want to fall into that trap.

Yes, this is a very very very big itch of mine.. but somehow a MUD
client doesn't feel like a good newbie project to me.

But it seems so easy.. argh.

I'll think about it.