> K> "protect security IP", wth is that supposed to mean?
> K> If somone refuses to tell me how they implement security, I'm not going
> K> to believe them it's secure.
>
> It's not the goal to make you believe it's secure.

Myeah, I think I misunderstood what you meant (no security IP, but just
security to protect your own interests), but...

> It's the goal to cost you time (and for many of us this means money)
> to show us that it is not.

....how do *you* know it is secure :)

convincing yourself is easy, but that doesn't mean you're right.

and that's why you have to talk with smart ppl about it.
out in the open, you have the best chances to find them.

|  all the meaningless and empty words I spoke        |
|                       Promises -- The Cranberries   |
+--- M38c --- http://members.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+