How good is this for scraping google search results (web)?  I have an
application I'm working on that needs this functionality.  I've
currently tried writing a C# library to do this, but it worked
terribly.  The google web service API is not going to work because I
need to not be limited by the number of searches I can do in a day
(there could be thousands of users doing searches).