Ryan Leavengood said:
> Another issue in regards to Ruby is that I believe the license makes it
> difficult to make changes like this without having to release the source,
> which of course makes it much easier to circumvent any encryption changes.
> I recall reading Lothar Scholz talking about this before...care to chime
> in Lothar?

As a matter of fact, I just looked through an older thread that I had
initiated on compilation to native code in which Lothar reponsded
outlining a possible similar approach to what I've mentioned, except that
it involved changing some function names, etc.

Lothar, I'd love to hear more about your possible approach and if you did
indeed run into licensing issues.

Thanks,
John