On 8/18/05, Seth Thomas Rasmussen <sethrasmussen / gmail.com> wrote:

> But speaking of Rails, how easy is it to find some Rails-supported hosting
> out there?

Welcome to the list, Seth. I was surprised to discover just this
morning that my Web hosting provider has added support for Rails. I
get the impression that more and more hosting providers are catching
the Rails "bug" and adding support as well, so it shouldn't be hard to
find one. In fact, if you already have a good relationship with some
provider and they don't yet support Rails, you might just ask them why
they don't. ;)