There are just too many problems that can quickly be solved by
multi-dimensional arrays and hashes not to have them and have them
easily.  I used the hack from "matz" today to make a 2d hash, and it's
ugly and unworthy of Ruby. You should be able to do this without any
extra steps just like in Perl.  If the project ends up getting bigger
THEN you refactor it, but YOU JUST GOT TO HAVE THAT.

Sorry.  This is of course with all respect to everyone out there.

--
Xeno Campanoli, xeno / eskimo.com, http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno
The Internet:  I'd rather have Al invent it than have George take it over.