Greg Brown wrote:
> In an effort to make Ruport either a) the most community inclusive
> project ever, or b) a real pain in the neck to the regulars, I've
> created a survey that you're welcome to come voice your opinion on how
> you'd like to see the project turn out.  It's really short, 11
> questions, mostly yes or no's.

I've updated this survey and it has nearly double the questions and all
the yes or no's have been changed to sliding scale, so you can be a
little more wishy washy with your feelings.

Linkage here:
http://rubyforge.org/survey/survey.php?group_id=856&survey_id=21

A couple important things added to the survey ask about your OS and
database just so I can see at of curiosity what systems and databases I
should prioritize my support for (though with all luck Ruport will be
cross platform).  I usually stick it to Windows users when in doubt,
but for Ruport this will not happen because the company that's helping
fund it is reliant on a Windows farm, so for once I'll cater to you M$
guys out there ;)

I will try to stop soliciting Ruport now, though all of the discussion
it has generated has become addictive.  Hope you like what I have to
offer come the 28th.