Xavier Noria wrote:

> On Aug 16, 2005, at 6:38, Alex Verhovsky wrote:
>
>> Re concurrency problems in SQLite. Thanks for the advice. I  suppose,
>> we should write it somewhere in the docs that SQLite is  for WEBRick
>> only (which is not non-conccurrent, anyway); serious  people with
>> serious demands will have to choose between Postgres  and MySQL.
>

> Which post talked about concurrency problems with SQLite? Did the
> subject change?
> AFAIK the SQLite C driver takes care of concurrency:

Oh, I guess, it's been from a thread on Rails ML. Someone said there
(probably referring to SQLite 2) that it had concurrency problems.
Having thought about it, there are less than a hundred inserts/updates
per day even on fairly active wikis, so concurrency problems may not be
much of an issue in practice.

And thanks for the pointer about SQLite3 improved concurrency handling -
I'm really starting to like version 3 more and more :)

Alex