Masao Mutoh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:11:14 +0900
> mjb <kb6mjb / excite.com> wrote:
>

>>daz wrote:

>>>Not an example, but the documentation looks pretty good.
>>>
>>>http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Gtk%3A%3AComboBoxEntry
>>>

>>>daz
>>
>>God, I wish.  I've spent days with those docs, with no joy.
>>
>>The comboboxentry displays.  I can put default text in the entry box.
>>The popup drops down, but it has no text.
>>
>>I'm not sure if I need CellRenderer or a TreeView, or what?
>

>>Still looking for some example code.
>

> Did you try ruby-gnome2/gtk/sample/misc/combobox.rb in tar-ball ?

Probably not, I had my mental '*.rb' filter on, though, that title
would have got my attention, at least later, and I would've gone for
a tarball, for sure at that point.

One thing though...

that url can't be found.  I tried a couple of derivatives of it, but
still, no go.  Also, thought you might mean as part of the install, but
I don't see it there either.

Can you double check that url?

Thank you