Here is an earlier version of what I'm working on:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/227313d6ff2ab1fa/8758532b85f2b001?q=bnf&rnum=2#8758532b85f2b001

Hopefully I'll do another release in a couple of weeks (under
the rubyforge project grammar).

Feature-wise, I think what I'm doing is closest to antlr (for
C++/C#/Java/Python).  But, I believe it will be more powerful
and easier to use since you write the grammar in the target
progamming language (Ruby) and there is no need for a
code-generation phase.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs