#: Greg Brown changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  8/17/2005 12:18 AM :#
> Alexandru Popescu wrote:
>
>> Here are my .02 eurocents about a generic reporting tool:
>> i would probably split it into 2 modules: data feeders and report
>> generator/formatter. This way you
>> will be able to find feedback from more sources for both modules. Moreover you
>> will have a very clean separation of concerns.
>>
>> :alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|
>
> This is a great idea and I will do my best to make Ruport model this
> type of separation.  Ruport will be on CVS sometime later this week for
> a little scrutiny before it's initial release on the 28th, I will post
> when it is up.

Glad you like the idea.

Also passing through the survey I have noticed the 2nd question that is (again) imho quite tricky
:-). Definitely it should be easy to use to gain a community; once you have it you will need to
raise the bar and make it more and more customizable. This is something that I would say that fits
best: with start small philosophy ;-).

Even if I am a Ruby freshman I would be really happy to be able to see the sourcebase very soon and
even more to help.

cheers,
:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|