In an effort to make Ruport either a) the most community inclusive
project ever, or b) a real pain in the neck to the regulars, I've
created a survey that you're welcome to come voice your opinion on how
you'd like to see the project turn out.  It's really short, 11
questions, mostly yes or no's.

It's over at rubyforge:
http://rubyforge.org/survey/survey.php?group_id=856&survey_id=20

It'll determine a few key aspects of how I spend the next two weeks or
so, whether or not Ruport gets up on CVS before the 28th, whether or
not documentation will be included with the first release, whether or
not it will be split into two modules, and whether or not I'll consider
a license that's even less restrictive or complicated than the Ruby/GPL
combo.  So if any of this matters to you, feel free to come and let
your opinion be known in statistical form.

It also lets you submit feature requests :)