Yasushi Shoji writes:
> From: "Conrad Schneiker" <schneiker / jump.net>
> Subject: [ruby-talk:01516] Ruby: PLEASE use comp.lang.misc for all Ruby programming/technical questions/discussions!!!!
> Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:21:56 -0600
>
> > I think it is best to post ONLY to the comp.lang.misc, because I've noticed
> > that people are still responding to the mail list rather than to
> > comp.lang.misc. I think it would be better if the only response (if any)
> > sent to the Ruby mail list is "Please see comp.lang.misc for my response".
>
> I'm sorry.  I prefer using Mailing list, instead.  I don't care if the
> list gets newsgroup gateway like mozilla mailing list <->
> netscape.public.*, but just don't kill this list and move to usenet.

Yashi,

it is only for creating traffic on comp.lang.misc, so that those who
are against comp.lang.ruby due to lack of traffic are convinced.

If we can prove that there is some traffic, they cannot deny creation
of comp.lang.ruby!

After we have this group, I also would suppose to establish a gateway
you mentioned above. We do not plan to kill this list. Only switching
to comp.lang.misc for for a few weeks! :-)

> regards,
> --
>             yashi

regards too,
\cle

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze / gmx.net