We need more people like you Jared!  Asking fellow developers what
their thoughts are, basing business decisions off of their responses.
Glad to see that actually happens in some companies.

I would gladly be a remote ruby developer for you -- there's not much
else to do in Iowa anyway. :)

Just out of curiosity, what is the one or two that Matz missed out of the ten?

--
Brock Weaver
http://www.circaware.com