On 8/15/05, Isaac Gouy <igouy / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Austin Ziegler wrote:
> > That's only because they're uninformed or blinkered by the false
> > presentation on the shootout.
> "false presentation" - another baseless accusation?
>
> What specifically is false about the presentation?

Isaac,

I'm done responding to you. None of my statements about the
fundamental problems of the shootout and your (apparent)
administration (or boosterism, at a minimum) are false or baseless.
They are well documented over the last several months -- pretty much
every time someone brings up the question of the Alioth shootout.
(Frankly, the Debian people ought to be embarrassed that this is
hosted with them. It's an embarrassment to people who know better.)

I've told you how you can fix at least part of this. It won't make the
shootout anything really worthwhile, but it will reduce the outright
*wrong* things.

But mostly, the best thing to do would be to give it up. It's crap --
and nothing will change that.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com