David Teare [mailto:dteare / tearesolutions.com] wrote:

#I wanted to introduce you to my latest site, palmsphere.com, which
#was built using 100%
#Ruby.  PalmSphere was created to provide an easy-to-use site for
#users to find and download
#applications for their mobile devices, like Palm, Pocket Pc, etc.  We
#were amazed at how easy
#RoR made application development and had enough time left over at the
#end of the project to
#implement Ajax in several places to make the user experience more
#natural and responsive.
#
#Please check out the site and tell us what you think.  Any thoughts
#or comments would be
#greatly appreciated.

cool and clean.
maybe you can include: powered by RoR on your site. This way, google will hit you when i search for ror.

btw, your site is already popular among ajaxist :-) sample http://www.ajaxian.com/archives/2005/08/palmsphere_mark.html

Care to share your code :-)

thanks and kind regards -lazy botp

#