--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

* On Aug 16  8:27, David Teare (ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> Please check out the site and tell us what you think.  Any thoughts  or=
=20
> comments would be greatly appreciated.

I must admit, I was skeptical when I first read the email... "oh boy,=20
more free marketing for someone's project" :)

I'm quite impressed with the site though.  Everything flows well=20
together, the AJAX fits well without being too trendy or flashy, and it's=
=20
a site I can see myself going back to, were I interested in the subject. =
=20
Good work!
Tom

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q