On 12 Aug 2005, at 23:26, gabriele renzi wrote:
[snip]
> But I think Lothar is right: IMVHO perl6 could have been definitely
> more simple, withouth needing ~150 operators[2]

Curiously enough this number isn't radically more than there are in
Perl 5 (128) - and they're more logically grouped and named now.

> , special variables like $?CLASS, ::?CLASS or ::*::Main[3],
> differentiating multi/method/sub etc

I'm reserving judgement. I've not had the spare time to keep really
up to date and play with Perl 6 properly. However, my suspicion is
that it's going to be a lot simpler and logical than many people expect.

Adriian