Greg Brown wrote:
> Daniel Berger wrote:
> > I was just thinking that I should add a "config" directory for
> > those things you can't really hard code in a generic way, such as a
> > mailhost, etc.  I'd use YAML.
>
> This exists in Ruport :)
> The more I look through your code, the happier I am that you have
> released it.
>
> Thank you!

Without looking at Ruport, I added support for YAML config files in
gruf.  So, say you have a config file that looks like this:

# foo.config
host: blah.com
mailhost: bar.com
ENV:
   LD_LIBRARY_PATH: /usr/lib
   ORACLE_HOME: /opt/oracle

Then you call Report#configure.  This will automatically generate
"host" and "mailhost" methods (accessors) for you, with the values set
appropriately.  The ENV tag is special in that it simply sets
environment variables for your script (which I need sometimes).

Checked into CVS. :)

Regards,

Dan