In article <813bped5zr.fsf / sbcglobal.net>, fkc_email-news / yahoo.com
says...
>    Aside from collecting/distilling existing elisp/scripts/etc and
> putting a coherent front end to them, I was hoping to add on a bit of
> functionality, a good number of it gui related.  Some ideas:

Frankly, the big thing that drove me from emacs in the first place was
that syntax highlighting/indenting simply Never Works Right.  It's gotta
be able to deal with here-docs, quotes, escapes, etc.

--
Jay Levitt                |
Wellesley, MA             | I feel calm.  I feel ready.  I can only