Lothar Scholz wrote:

> Did you look at SWT Fox, Ivan Markov implemented an embedded
> Gecko/MSExplorer widget as a FOX widget ?

I have not heard of that... is it very "heavy"? Would I have
to install a lot just to be able to embed a browser?

> HF>    - write a simplistic html renderer
>
> I did this for the class browser in ArachnoRuby 0.6.
> It's a lot of work to implement it, even if the line count
> is only around 5000 lines.

I probably am thinking a smaller more simplistic tool, very
poor in features. But I don't want to implement it unless
I have to.

What toolkit did you use for ArachnoRuby? It's not open
source, is it?

Thanks,
Hal