Thanks Brian, looks cool.

For now I think I'll just stick to posting xml to a servlet as this seems the simplist route, if
anything more sophisticated is required I may delve a bit deeper into what you are working on. Was
hoping there would already be a jmx client for ruby around with little work needed to get it up
and running (deadlines, deadlines..), but it may turn out we don't need something that
sophisticated.

Cheers,
Bert

Regards,