CitαΥ Bill Atkins <batkins57 / gmail.com>:

> I'm using readline, so I don't think the kbhit and getch hack (mentioned in
> another thread I started) would work without giving up the functionality of
> readline).

Oooh, nested parentheses. Don't take this as a pro's advice, just first ideas I
get when I see someone using readline on Win32. Most of what readline does at
the end-user's level is handled by DOSKEY on Win32 if you use native buffered
input methods, so you might go off and use that in the Win32 version of the
project.

If you're using readline for some of its functionality I have no idea of as a a
person without any Unix programming experience whatsoever, please do ignore me
completely.

David Vallner