Hey Zed-
     I have been using and abusing you scgi server with lightppd
1.3.15 for the last couple of weeks. It works great so far and
performs very well. The few problems that I have had are as follows:
With lighttpd in production mode it fails with an ENOENT error when
caching is turned on. It seems that it is having problems writing the
cache files. If I restart the same exact app with webrick or plain
lighttpd/fcgi the caching works fine and my permission setup is OK.
Also I have tried to set scgi up with apachge 1.3.33. Everything
seems to work except the round trip back to apache. I mean I can
request different URL's and I can see them get rendered in the
develpment and production logs. But in the browser I just get an
internal server error for any and all pages.

     I really like how easy it was to set up and manage though. Its
great to not have to restart the webserver to restart my app. I'd
love to be able to use this in production but the production caching
issues are the main hold up right now. If you want any stack traces
or log files form some of these errors let me know and I am more than
happy to be  a tester and troubleshooter. I would rerally like to see
this project get up and running.

Thanks for your hard work Zed-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic