Greetings!
I have a minor issue with Ruby syntax highlighting in vim, and was
wondering whether others have similar problems.  Let's take the
following code:

until true
    3.time do |f|
        p f

The last ``end'' is not highlighted.  I assume that it is an issue
with the stack counting the highlights (possibly something along the
lines of ``stack = 1'' instead of ``stack += 1'', as

until true
    3.time do |f|
        [ "a", "b", "c" ].each do |g|
            p [ f, g ]

has the last two ``end''s without highlighting.  Lastly, I checked if
highlighting works properly outside of the until ... end block, so I
tested

def foo
    until true
        3.time do |f|
            p f

The highlighting is off by 1 (the 2nd ``end'' is highlighted as
matching the method definition).

My vim version is 6.3.78, from the Debian unstable apt repository.
Would anyone else be so kind as to attempt to reproduce this and
confirm that it is not just an issue with my machine?

Many regards....
   -CWS