Hal Fulton wrote:

> Well, keep us posted on what you find out. :)

I received my Zaurus SL-5500 last week and finally got around to
now have a CF wifi card, SSH client/server, VNC client/server, Samba
server, and Ruby/QTE all going. Ruby is back in version 1.68 and the
QTE bindings are listed as version 0.4. Everything installed okay. I
have several examples in a TAR that I can use for getting things
started in terms of a GUI app on the Zaurus. My goal is to create an
entry level CRM app that our company can use to integrate with our core
POS/Inventory app. The integration would likely take place between SQL
Server databases so my next step will be getting Ruby's DBI bindings
active on the Zaurus. So far so good!