Or maybe the TkCanvas#create return the item created. Like:
line = TkCanvas.new.pack.create(TkcLine, 0, 0, 100, 100)
so the line is TkcLine instance object.

But I still prefer TkCanvas#create returns self.
( so I can "chain" the TkCanvas methods )

Anyway, currentely returns 1 just seems useless to me.

Thank you.