Korundum is the KDE specific binding. QtRuby is about Qt only.

You can see more information and examples here:
http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/index.html

From that same page, a translation to QtRuby of Qt Tutorial #1
http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/tutorial/tutorial.html

There is even a QtRuby shell where you can create widgets
interactively from the command line.

Hello world in QtRuby:

#!/usr/bin/ruby

require 'Qt'
a = Qt::Application.new(ARGV)
hello = Qt::PushButton.new("Hello World!", nil)
hello.resize(100, 30)
a.mainWidget = hello
hello.show()
a.exec()

For KDE applications you change require 'Qt' for require 'Korundum'

--
Gerardo Santana G?mez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/santana/