On 8/8/05, baalbek <rcs / bgoark.no> wrote:
> I know wxWindows for C++ rather well, and have started to use wxRuby.
>
> But after learning about FXRuby, it is apparent to me that there is more
> activity going on with FXRuby (now at version 1.2.x. wxRuby seems parked
> at version 0.6, last updated at nov-2002).
>
> I don't know FOX/FXRuby at all, but would like to hear someone's opinion
> of the good/bad/ugly of those two toolkits.
>
> It seems to me that FXRuby is the way to go.
>
> Regards,
> Baalbek

Have you considered QtRuby?

Here's a 'hello world':
http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/index.html

And it's already working with Qt4:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1123

Ruby and Qt seems like a perfect match since both are thought OO from
scratch. And you keep your application multiplatform, with a native
looking GUI.

--
Gerardo Santana G?mez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/santana/