On Sunday 07 August 2005 3:35 pm, Matthew Margolis wrote:

> Right now I am using PHPmailer for this job and it just isn't cutting it
> now that the attachment is over 10 MBs.  I checked out RAA and didn't
> find anything that seemed to handle attachments well.  Simplemail looked
> to be the most promising but it doesn't seem to play nice on my server,
> it just sat there eating up lots of resources.

Use tmail.  I send multipart MIME mail with it all the time (many hundreds,
daily).  I have a class that sits in front of it using Forwardable and
implements some extra help for building multipart email, but it's nothing
terribly tricky.  Email me offlist and I'll send you a copy and tell you the
couple of places you'll want to change what I did to make it more general
purpose.

And again, if there might be other interest, I can do the same thing with this
that I offered to do with my Webcache class and make a release seperate from
IOWA out of it as a standalone mini-project.

Kirk Haines