I would like to send email from a server running FreeBSD(TextDrive) to
my gmail account to make a weekly backup of my customer's website.  The
attachment that I need to be able to send will be a tgz and will be
around 15 MBs.  What are my options for constructing and sending this
mail via ruby?

Right now I am using PHPmailer for this job and it just isn't cutting it
now that the attachment is over 10 MBs.  I checked out RAA and didn't
find anything that seemed to handle attachments well.  Simplemail looked
to be the most promising but it doesn't seem to play nice on my server,
it just sat there eating up lots of resources.

Thank you,
Matthew Margolis