Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I just posted this on my blog (http://blog.curthibbs.us/), but I thought
> that it was important enough to warrant cross-posting on both the
> ruby-talk and rails mailing lists (please don't miss my call-to-action
> in the very last paragraph).
>
> Curt
> ==============
>
> O√≥eilly√‘ CodeZoo was launched last April supporting only
> Java, but just two days ago a new release of CodeZoo now
> includes Ruby and Python!

Please excuse me if I am being denser than usual; I've got server issues
and am trying to relocate numerous sites, so I've just scanned the text,
but does this mean Yet Another Place To Look For Ruby Code?

In other words, what is the value in encouraging people to contribute to
CodeZoo?

There's rubyforge, sourceforge, RAA, freshmeat, personal sites, where
one may find Ruby code.

Who's writing the meta-search engine for all this stuff?

Or at least the "update my project in rubyforge and CodeZoo all at the
same time" Rake file?

James, crankier than usual